Date of registration: before May 21
Date celebration: From 21 to 24 May 2017
Duration: 3 days
- Day 21: Day of arrival
- Day 22: 9:00 – 21:00 (with reception session)
- Day 23: 9:00 – 23:00 (with gala dinner)
- Day 24: 9:00 – 14:00
– Regular and Student registration fees include Lunches and Coffee breaks, Social Events (excepting the Tourist City Sightseeing Bus, only for accompanying persons) and Conference Material (with Workshop Proceedings).
– Accompanying person registration fee includes Lunches and Social Events.
|Registration fees||Prior to 31/03/2017||After 01/04/2017|
|Regular||500 €||600 €|
|Student||350 €||420 €|
|Accompanying Person||200 €||250 €|
Conference Cancellation Policy
If a Participant is unable to attend the Conference and has a Registration already paid in full:
- they can ask to be replaced by someone else from the same institute/organisation with the same type of Registration (Regular or Student)
- they can cancel the participation on the Conference
For either situation it will be necessary to send an e-mail to the Conference Secretariat (email@example.com) informing of the circumstances.
Refund conditions for cancelled Registrations:
- registrations cancelled until 22 April (one month before the start of the Conference) will be refunded 80% of the Registration fee
- registrations cancelled between 23 April and 14 May will be refunded 40% of the Registration fee
- registrations cancelled from 15 May (one week before the start of the Conference) and beyond will not be eligible for a refund
Refunds will be made in the following ways:
- for payments received by bank transfer, the refund will be done also by bank transfer and all bank charges will be made on the Participant’s account
- for payments received by credit card, the same credit card will be refunded
Visit the page Hotel for accomodation information.